Debra J. M. Best, SPHR
Recruiting Your Talent
Recruitment Branding for
Privately Held Organizations
Human Resources Leadership
for Your Organization
Knowledge Transfer Services
for Entry-Level HR Professionals
Strategic Planning Facilitation
- More than 20 years of demonstrated Recruiting / Human Resources / Change Management results and experience for Fortune 5, technology, manufacturing, retail and supply-chain publicly and privately held corporations, as well as small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Candidate Identification / Placement at 50% less than the cost of traditional contract or in-house recruiters for job openings at all levels.
Recent Client Projects and Placements:
- Recruitment of a Controller, Plant Manager, Graphic Designer, Accounting Coordinator, Sales & Marketing Coordinator and Customer Service Representatives for a Manufacturing firm;
- Acquisition Project Management including but not limited to Management Team Coaching; Change Communication Planning and Implementation; Recruitment Event Branding, Planning and Implementation; and High-Volume Distribution Center Recruitment (Drivers, Pickers, Shippers) and related Compliance Quality Assurance;
- R&D Engineer Recruitment for a Technology Firm; Accountant Recruitment for a CPA firm; Paralegal Recruitment for a Law firm; Bookkeeper Recruitment for a Retail firm; Marketing Manager and Webmaster Recruitment for a Nonprofit organization;
- HR, Corporate Recruitment Branding and Change Management Consulting for a large Mechanical Services firm, including but not limited to Recruitment of their new Service Manager, Service Dispatchers, Parts Manager, HR Manager and Service Techs in multiple states; as well as related Compliance Quality Assurance.
Your Inside Company Recruiter: Insights from All Sides of the Interview
Your Senior Human Resources Executive Partner:
Supporting the Success / Reputation of Your Organization and Leadership Team
You are the Source of Your Money