Debra J. M. Best, SPHR
Recruiting Your Talent
Human Resources Leadership
for Your Organization
Knowledge Transfer Services
for Entry-Level HR Professionals
Recruitment Branding for
Privately Held Organizations
Third-Party Investigation Services: Whistle-Blower & Harassment
Strategic Planning Facilitation
- More than 25 years of demonstrated Recruiting / Human Resources / Change Management results and experience for Fortune 5, technology, manufacturing, retail and supply-chain publicly and privately held corporations, as well as universities, small businesses and nonprofit organizations from 5 to over 13,000 employees.
- Candidate Identification / Placement at 50% less than the cost of traditional contract or in-house recruiters for job openings at all levels.
Recent Client Projects and Placements:
- Merger & Acquisition Project Management including but not limited to Management Team Coaching; Change Communication Planning and Implementation; Recruitment Event Branding, Planning and Implementation; and High-Volume Distribution Center Recruitment (Drivers, Pickers, Shippers) and related Compliance Quality Assurance;
- HR, Corporate Recruitment Branding and Change Management Consulting for a large Mechanical Services firm, including but not limited to Recruitment of their new Service Manager, Service Dispatchers, Parts Manager, HR Manager and Service Techs in multiple states; as well as related Compliance Quality Assurance;
- Corporate LinkedIn Recruitment Branding, Strategy Development / Implementation, Sourcing and Management Training, "Deputizing" Hiring Managers to Promote Key Corporate Job Openings;
- Executive Director Recruitment and Placement for a Nonprofit, including but not limited to: Stakeholder Change Management / Communications; Press Relations Coaching; Volunteer Search Committee Support / Facilitation / Training; Project Planning and Implementation;
- Strategic Plan Facilitation / Development for growth and family businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations and start-ups;
- Hiring / Interview Training for Business Owners and Managers supporting company cultural fit and new-hire success;
- Leveraging Your LinkedIn Profile for Success and Profit training;
- Visualize Your Plan for Success training;
- Tobacco-Free Campus Change / Communication Project Management and Implementation;
- Required Compliance Training: OSHA, Safety Awareness, Harassment Awareness. HIPAA, etc.
- Recruitment of a Controller, Plant Manager, Graphic Designer, Accounting Coordinator, Sales & Marketing Coordinator and Customer Service Representatives for a Manufacturing firm;
- R&D Engineer Recruitment for a Technology Firm; Accountant Recruitment for a CPA firm; Paralegal Recruitment for a Law firm; Bookkeeper Recruitment for a Retail firm; Marketing Manager and Webmaster Recruitment for a Nonprofit organization.
Your Inside Company Recruiter: Insights from All Sides of the Interview
Your Senior Human Resources Executive Partner:
Supporting the Success / Reputation of Your Organization and Leadership Team
You are the Source of Your Money